Saturday, December 20, 2008

my feeling's

okay so am having an off day i feel like am alone and i know am not but i just cant seem to get out of that blah mood. you know i dont talk about people but when people have to run there mouth about me it makes me mad... god made all of equal no one is perfect so i dont know why everyone has that thought in there head that they are better than me...well no one is better than anyone..... but that is why i love the people and the lord who support me .. which leads me to my family,
i have a great new family. I have a mother in law that i love to death i can call her any time i just need to talk cause i feel like nothing is going right. I have 3 sister in laws that i love to peices they call me and check on me while matthew is away... i have a father in law that is always telling me to be safe in the truck cause he knows what it can and cant do. i have two loveing boys ages 2 and 8 and i would do anything to make them happy... NOW to my husband everyone doudte our marriage and how long it would last well to all you that did its been almost a year and nothin i mean nothing is goin to break this marriage up......me and my hubby will be apart for a while but i feel that he trust me and he knows i will be waiting for him to come home and spend the rest of his life with me...when god said that we all have that specail someone he means its i found mine and it was by pure luck to find him. no wait god brought us together.... he was there to save me as i was there to save him... any way its past my bed time now so i will post more after work on sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment