Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SOMETHING I NEED HELP ON AM LOST WITH THIS

i really need help with this... tonight at work it was one of those nights topics that eats at me cause on the path with the lord and to hear someone they dont belive burns me in side.. so this guy sean that i work started talking about how he feels that god did not create life and that it was the big bang therpy. am not quiet sure where to go in that. he gave serval different opions about how he thought this.like how could one man make this world and how come her brought evil in the world.. okay so i have not read the bible all the way which did not help in this matter tonight so i had no clue what to say to him in repsone to his question i can say by the end of the night my head hurt and my heart ach cause i wanted to bring to the lord but i can see hes goin to be a hard one. this topic really bother me cause at one point he looks at me and say he was the son of god his mother was a vigran and still is it was like he was mocking the bible and it bother me...


So if u read this please help me i really could us it right now

1 comment:

  1. e-mail me, I don't have your address, and this is a long response - not ideal for comments on a blog...

    ReplyDelete