Monday, January 19, 2009

12 days


okay so i know that the ones in my family know that in 12 days it will me one year that ihave been married to matthew patrick walker. its goin to be rough day with out him here but i am goin to work then come home and spend some time listenin to our song cause no matter how far or how long he is gone he will be my only one. i love him with everything in me and i know that he loves me back. i know that hes family loves me and has expected me in the family and i am thankful to have that. i dont think i tell them enough that am happy and thankful to have them.they have been a big help through all the times. i know you read this becky so i want to say thank you to you brandy and mom for keeping in your prays and helping me. if its one thing i have lreaned with the walker family the Lord is a big part of us, i will say that i have not been that close with the lord but here lately i have started to get rebuild my faith with the devos that My mother in law sent me for christmas i have a study i am goin to starte tuesday cause this week is very hacked with working 15 hour days with both jobs.
Any way enough about that again am excited that its almosted year i cant believe we have made this fair... I LOVE YOU MATTHEW

1 comment:

  1. hang in there - at some point life always starts to look up. keeping up with your devotions will help, God is very good at reworking your perspective and then things don't seem as bad even though they may not have changed. my mom, Brandy, my aunt Dona and I just did that study so if you want to send your thought each week I'll send you the thoughts we sent to each other...kinda like you've got a group doing it with you :)

    ReplyDelete