Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TORN PLEASE HELP


okay so i have this issue and its hard to ask for help. i have two loving kids ryan and christopher and right now i can see them cause i just to dont have the means to leave and take that much time off work. my dad wont let me talk to christopher and well i can call any time with in reason to talk to ryan i feel that the people am to trust i was rasied to trust just turn there back on you casue they have the one thing that they want and cant have and that is my kids. i love my kids and am not goin to have anyone tell me i dont. i will do anything to get them home where they belong. i just dont know who to trust anymore. you a girl should always be able to trust her father but i cant and its sad i just a dad again i want to know that my parnets love and a i feel as since ihave gotten married that they dont but my bothers can get married have kids and its great but the min i do its the worst thang that could happen why is it that am left out of everything i know am fair away but i cant help it. i understand that they have an issue with me getting married and them not being there but okay now get over it already. we planne on redoing it with everyone when matt gets home i now offiesly feel like am lone and its killing me. my heart hurts. i want those times back when i would read to christopher or just sit and watch tc with ryan. i want to be able to lay them in bed and say good night. this is what i want to know how its a mother who does drugs and leaves her child gets a second chance but a mother who gave her son to her parnets so she get a house and job cant get a second chance somthing is wrong with that picture. i all i want besides my kids home is a family i have a husband and sister in laws and a mother in law and father in law but wheres my family? i cry thinking about it cause it hurts i just my family. any way if you have any in sight or thoughts please share




No comments:

Post a Comment